Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Monday, August 10, 2009

The FACE!

I should warn you in advance that the pictures you are about to see do NOT accurately reflect the natural beauty of my child. Kendall has developed a new (and hilarious) way of communicating frustration. She makes this face (see below) and then rapidly inhales and exhales through her nose. At first I found it terribly funny. But the more I see this face (for example, if she doesn't want her food, if I take the remote away, if she doesn't like the fact that someone is blocking her view of the television) the more I'm realizing that this is a temper tantrum face that should most likely not be encouraged by parental laughter. Still, it's funny enough to make her blog. Is it too early to make the age-old "Careful, your face might freeze like that" threat???


"Whatchu talkin' bout Mommy?"

"You stay right there and don't come a step closer with those peas!"

"Hah! I scoff at your attempts to feed me peas!"



Exactly how young do little girls these days start giving their mothers "attitude???"


No comments: