Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The "Say Cheeeeeese" Face

I am not sure where this started (or why) but, quite literally every single time I point a camera at Kendall, regardless of what she is doing (playing, eating, crying, etc) THIS is the face she makes! It's absolutely hilarious because it melts away within seconds of the camera being put down and she returns to her previous mood without skipping a beat. I guess I'm going to have to start sneaking up on her if I want any pictures of anything other than teeth ... and with her eyes open!







Aside: And look who is FINALLY standing up in her crib ... and her playpens ... and at window sills ... and at any and all furniture ... and in grocery carts ... and she's trying very hard to figure out how to stand up in her car seat!



No comments: