Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Friday, December 14, 2012

I discovered this week that Kendall DOES know her alphabet letters, CAN identify all of them, and CAN write her name.  Why she was keeping all of this from me, I'll probably never know.  But her parent/teacher conference (report in another post) confirmed the part about the letters and the picture below confirmed that she can write her name.


She also confirmed that she can write her name backwards.  I didn't observe the actual writing of "LLADNEK" so I don't know if she wrote it backwards, "L" first, or if she wrote "KENDALL" from right to left like she was writing in Hebrew.  I do have to admit that my first thought was a flashback to that old Jack Nicholson movie, "The Shining," and "REDRUM!"  (((shudder)))


Finally, I don't know if I should be more concerned that she fashioned a weapon out of a candy cane later that night ....


.... or the fact that she then ate it with her foot.


No comments: