Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lamplighter School Carnival

We all attended Kendall's school carnival last Friday afternoon/evening.  Of course it had to be held in the middle of the afternoon on the LAST day of the year that temps were in the 90's, but aside from that, it was a great time!  There were several neat rides.








Including a zip line!  All parents are required to volunteer at one of the attractions for an hour and I wound up at the zip line catching kids for an hour.  It was not boring.  But it was hot and more aerobic than I would have liked.  If we're there next year, I will make sure to sign up early so I can work the petting zoo. That entails sitting in a chair in the shade squirting disinfectant gel into kids hands as they leave the area.  Much more my speed.  



We almost didn't make it to the petting zoo but at the last minute decided to walk down there.  A certain Nana was SO glad we did!  Pig heaven.


This picture cracks me up.  Saza did a lot of sitting and watching the children at play.  




No comments: