Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Monday, May 5, 2014

Recent conversations in my house

1.  I watched as Kendall kicked a plastic lid under my dresser.  Then asked her, "Where did that lid go?"
    Kendall:  "I have no idea."
    Me:  "I do.  It's under the dresser.  You need to pick it up and throw it in the trash or recycling."
    Kendall:  "Can't find it.  Just went poof.  Sorry, but let me know if you find it, k?"  Then she left the room.
   Me:  "Found it."
   Kendall:  "OMG!  Where??"
   Me:  "Under the dresser.  Where you kicked it."
   Kendall:  "Good job Mom!  Wow, you're great at finding things!  Whenever I lose something, I'm going to have you look for it!"

2.  Me:  "Kendall, you are very lucky you get to take your butterflies to school for show and tell.  I could never take any living things to my school when I was a kid."
    Kendall:  "Could you take dead things?"
    Me:  "Um, no."
    Kendall:  "Not even parts of dead things?"
    Me:  where is that therapist's number .....

No comments: