Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm a BIG girl now!

Look what I can do!

I can now sit in my Bumbo seat and watch TV with Daddy!

And I can play in my jumperoo (which makes new and exciting noise ...errr, music ... to get stuck in Mommy's head all day long!)



I LOVE my bathtime and especially looking at myself all bundled up in the mirror! I really love looking at myself in the mirror!

I'm still NOT a fan of tummy time, but Nana endures my screaming when we practice every day and it's paying off - just look at my head control!

All that playing makes for a very tired baby at the end of the day! Here's a picture of the girls of the house (Kendall, Mommy and Ginger).

Mommy and Me

Kendall - out.

No comments: