I had an absolutely wonderful first Mother's Day! First, my sweet husband let me sleep 'til 10:00 which was nothing short of
heaven. - Insert heavy sigh here - I barely even remember the days where I would never in a million years have scheduled a class prior to the noon hour because getting out of bed ANY earlier than 11:30AM was just not happening. Then my sweet husband made me pancakes and bacon for brunch. Then my sweet husband programmed my new digital frame that my darling baby gave me (because my technical abilities came to a screeching halt with the plugging in of the seemingly complex apparatus). Then my wonderful mom, Kendall's "BNE" (Best Nana Ever) came over for a delicious honey baked ham late lunch/early dinner where I proceeded to inhale carbs with wild abandon under the theory of "there is no point falling off the wagon if one isn't going to wallow in the mud for a while!" Then my sweet husband took my darling (screaming) baby to the grocery store with him so I had a whole hour at home
alone (well, at least alone as far as human company goes)! I have a feeling that Chris' "I LOVE taking Kendall on errands with me" days are over. And all because of one little public, ear splitting, decible defying, screechfest. Sheesh!
Big THANK YOU to Chris for making my first Mother's Day so special and, of course, to my mom for being the BME (Best Mom Ever)!
Kendall and Mommy

Kendall, Mommy, and Mommy's Mommy

"See Nana, I
told you that fluffing my dress around my Bumbo would NOT make me look thin!
1 comment:
That sounds like a GREAT day ... and I love the three generations' picture! PS -- Jim didn't take Izzy anywhere by himself until she was TWO.
Post a Comment