Kendall really is getting cuter by the minute! Just when I think there is no humanly possible way that child can make me melt any more, I again find myself taking on the form of a puddle. She can now officially blow raspberries with her mouth. This is a talent that everyone assures me will not be nearly as adorable once it is accompanied with colorful foods, but as of now I find it to be an absolutely hysterical mother/daughter bonding activity. We can sit around forever spitting and laughing at each other! Simultaneous with the discovery of the oh-so-exciting lip noises came the discovery of the tongue. Kendall has taken on the frighteningly Rehnquist-esque quality of licking EVERYTHING within reach of the little pink, slimy marvel in her mouth .... which is conveniently long. AND, speaking of "within reach" I now have to be very careful where I walk when carrying Kendall around so as to avoid random (and often baby inappropriate) objects being taken for an unsuspecting ride in a shockingly strong baby fist.
Finally, Kendall is becoming more and more interested in the often loud, usually smelly, furry four-legged beings that co-exist in (errr "rule") our household. They are great fun to grab, and, being boxers, they have long, slobbery, jowels on which to grab and pull. Added bonus, unlike Mommy and Daddy, fur siblings seem to enjoy another new favorite baby activity entitled "dig your razor sharp fingernails into flesh until red stuff comes out." Kendall's current favorite critter doesn't even live here. Nana's dog, Pippin, and Kendall are equally enthralled with each other. She laughs at him whenever he looks at her (admittedly he's funny looking) and he gives her regular foot licks - come to find out her feet are ticklish!
Occasionally she'll give him a "lick" too!
1 comment:
I LOVE that 2nd picture.. just adorable! Looking forward to seeing y'all this weekend.
Post a Comment