We had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving with absolutely FABULOUS food made by Grandmother! Grandmother and Pops hosted not only Kendall and her 'rents but also Brian, Amy, Mason, Maya and my folks. It was a houseful and we all had a great time! Kendall was a champ. She played for a little over an hour when we first got there and then took a nice 2.5 hour nap so I could actually eat my meal with both hands! Then she played a bit more after the nap and came home and ate almost as much as I had eaten earlier! She must have worked up an appetite during all the festivities. I am still full but the leftovers in the fridge are starting to call my name. :)

Here she is in her Thanksgiving outfit with Nana. Chris doesn't like the hat, but I think she's adorable in it!
And here she is with Grandmother. As you can see, Kendall was quite the fashion plate that day. This was outfit #3 .... outfit #2 being jammies during naptime.
Kendall and Saba. "How big is Kendall?" Ummmm ... I think this picture says enough.
She found her cousin, Maya (pictured below), to be quite funny and laughed a lot with her!
Here is Kendall entertaining Daddy, Pops and Grandmother.
And here she is entertaining Saba and Nana. There was no shortage of people for her majesty to entertain!
This is the best picture I have of Kendall with Mason and Maya. If Amy has a better one, I'll steal it from her blog and replace this one. I think between the two of us we took a good hundred pictures during this 20 second photo shoot. Seriously, how hard can it be to get a picture that's good of ALL three kids?? :)
Brian and Amy ALWAYS look good in pictures. So not fair!
Kendall and Mommy.
Kendall is giving Daddy a kiss ... or a "smoosh" as we call them because she literally uses all of her strength to smoosh her face into the face of the lucky recipient! This smoosh appeared to be with tongue.
And here is our Thanksgiving family photo. Sigh. It appears to be as difficult to get a decent shot of the three of us as it is to get a good shot of 3 small children in the same picture!

No comments:
Post a Comment