Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Monkey's First Halloween!

Because Kendall's nickname is "Monkey," her costume for her first Halloween was really a no-brainer. Nana made her this absolutely adorable monkey costume and I now have, oh, about a thousand pictures of my little monkey dressed as such!

























































































































Halloween night was fun! We didn't take Kendall house to house trick-or-treating because she can't have the candy yet ... and I certainly don't need it. So we sat in the driveway with our little monkey to hand out candy to the neighborhood superheroes, witches, pumpkins, cats, princesses, yoda's, etc. We also had visits from Grandmother, Pops and Nana!

I believe a good time was had by all and the monkey was her usual laid back self, even with the absence of her nap!

Just had to include this picture of the larger "ape" in my life wearing his daughter's clothes.

No comments: