Stats:
Weight: 26.2 pounds (75th percentile)
Height: 31.5 inches (45th percentile)
Head circumference: 18 1/4 inches (40th percentile)
Shots: final DTaP and first Hep A
Screaming: LOTS!
Prescription Yeast Cream to add to the buffet of butt products on the changing table: $200 (this stuff better work magic)
All healthy, though! Right on track physically and ahead of her age group cognitively! No more doctor appointments until the 2 year checkup and then we're down to ONE check-up a year ... and we can start referring to her age in years as opposed to months! Seems like just yesterday we were still referring to her age in weeks, but that would just make her sound old now. Speaking of OLD, next month, I will turn 1,976 weeks old. I'm thinking I might start referring to my age in decades ... then I'm still 3 for a couple more years! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment