I suppose it may be horrible that this is Kendall's THIRD Easter and her FIRST egg dying experiencing, but she was 3 months old for her first Easter and received cans of baby formula in her basket. And last year she wasn't even walking yet (oh how much can change in a year!) nor was she eating junk food of any variety, so we hid plastic eggs filled with Gerber puffs. She was allowed to eat the ears off of a chocolate bunny. But this year, boyohboy is this year different! She actually appears to get the concept of the Easter Bunny coming in the night, hiding the eggs that SHE decorated, and leaving "goodies" and a chocolate bunny in her basket ... AND leaving her presents! She's slightly confused between this holiday and Christmas ... which I can understand given the sneakiness of both the Easter bunny and Santa coming while she's sleeping. "Chrismilk" (egg nog) was requested last night. Not sure I could find that in April even if I'd wanted to try. And she's asked more than once for Mick Elf ... who actually sent us an e-mail from the North Pole wishing us a Happy Easter.
Anyhow, here are some pictures of Kendall dying (and stickering) Easter eggs for the first time. We only had 2 egg casualties. And it will come as a surprise to no one that the theme of this year's Easter is Mickey Mouse and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment