I can't remember if we decorated Christmas cookies last year ... or the year before. But if we did, I didn't post about it. So here is the first Christmas cookie post! Kendall LOVED decorating Christmas cookies!
At first she was very careful and a bit reserved:
Then she got a bit more brave.
Then she discovered the power ... rather the pour of sprinkles.
And she poured.
And poured.
And poured.
Then it was time for some tasting!
The yellow snowman was a bit disconcerting ... but sweet when she said it was for Daddy!
Here are some of the finished products!
Then it was time for what Nana calls the "Morphy cookies." Not sure where that came from and I have no recollection of this from my childhood, but pouring out all the excess sugar, sprinkles, red hots, jelly beans, etc. onto two leftover cookies ...
... made some nasty looking cookies!
But I imagine they were pretty tasty!











2 comments:
Um, I TOTALLY remember morphy cookies from our childhood! And those cookies look just like the ones we used to make! yay Kendall!
Really?? Wow. That memory must be in the part of my brain Kendall took and has yet to return! LOL!
Post a Comment