1. Kendall: "Mommy, what kind of bees make milk?"
Me: "I have no idea."
Kendall: "BOOOObees!"
Me: Thanks Daddy.
2. In keeping with the upstanding influence of Daddy on his little girl, he has now taught her how to "head butt." This involves putting one's "butt" on someone else's head. Seems more like a "butt head" to me. Semantics.
3. "Mommy, you look like Barney the Dinosaur!" Said out of love for the annoying purple thing on television, but also said to me when I was trying on a new purple bathing suit that did, indeed, make me look large. The bathing suit went back.
4. As Kendall was going through her drawers, she pulled out a pair of tights and said, "Hey! These are just like DADDY'S pantyhose!" I stood there shell shocked for a second before I remembered that Chris does indeed have some of my old pairs of hose in his closet that he uses to buff his shoes after he polishes them! I'm almost 100% certain the child has never seen me wearing pantyhose.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment