Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Disney on Ice!

I finally broke down and got tickets for Disney On Ice ("Rockin' Ever After") for a family outing.  Kendall's been asking to go for a while.  We surprised her with the tickets right before we left but her reaction was underwhelming so I didn't think the video was worth posting.  She was excited, but I thought there would be screaming and jumping so I admit that I was a bit disappointed when she didn't even stand up from the chair.  She LOVED the show, though!  I also really enjoyed it.  Chris was less than thrilled but was a good sport about it.  We'll pick a baseball game or something more manly for the next family outing.  The skating was fantastic, as were the costumes!  Our seats were really good so we didn't miss a thing.  The only annoying part was the amount of screaming kids there.  Why can't they all be perfectly behaved like mine?  ;)  







No comments: