In addition to attempting to grow vegetables at our home, we are now attempting to grow butterflies. As worried as I am about the vegetables, I am a bit more worried about the "callepittars" .... mainly about them getting out. In the house. So far, they are doing what they are supposed to be doing, according to the instructions that came with them (in the US mail). They are spinning silk and moving toward the top of their container. Then they are supposed to attach themselves to the lid and become "Chrysalids," at which point I am supposed to remove the lid and attach it to the inside of the butterfly house that came with the worms "callepittars." I don't like worms. I don't like bugs (even pretty ones). Kendall had really better appreciate the fact that I am doing this for her despite the fact that I continue to have dreams about the worms "callepittars" getting out of their container and into my bed.
Saturday, May 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment