Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sass Spray

 
Earlier this year, I decided to try out a method of discipline used by the mom of a very polite little girl in Kendall's class.  Sass Spray.  It's a drop of vinegar on the tongue.  Bad tasting and healthy!  At first I tried the apple cider vinegar and Kendall's response to that was, "Mmmmm, this is good!"  Ok.  Regular white vinegar it is.  It is NOT good.  All I have to do is dunk my finger in it and swipe her teeth with it ... taking great care not to be bitten. 
 
The other night, Kendall was being particularly sassy.  I got the vinegar out and put it on her sink as a warning.  After being called a particularly ugly name, I went to make good on my promise.  But it wasn't there.  Knowing I'd put it in her bathroom on the sink but doubting my own sanity, I turned the house upside down for this stuff.  Finally found it in the trashcan under Kendall's sink (taken out from under the sink for the picture).  Nicely played kiddo.  
 

No comments: