I am 100% certain that this unexpected and mostly unpredicted snow day occurred because I failed to make the most of the previous snow days. I woke up around 4 and looked out the window to see this so I turned my alarm off and went back to sleep. At 6:30, Kendall appeared by my bed to tell me to get up and that we were going to be late for school. I told her to look outside ... and of course there was no going to sleep after that.
When the sun came up, we went out.
We both made snow angels.
Erasing any and all doubt my neighbors may have had that a crazy person lives amongst them.
Then we made snow cream (pink snow cream) for breakfast. How have I not heard of this before??
And when the snow melted enough, it got stick enough for SNOW PEOPLE!
An entire family of snow people.
And I sh*t you not, one of them had melted like this by 8:00 that evening.
It is now officially ok for Spring to arrive! Not summer, just spring.











No comments:
Post a Comment