Here are some pictures from Kendall's First Easter! I'm a bit ashamed to say that Chris and I really didn't get anything to put in the gorgeous basket Nana made for Kendall. But it's not like Kendall can eat anything good yet ...and it's not like I need to be eating the contents of an Easter basket for her. So the Easter Bunny saw fit to bring her what she needs to grow bigger (if that's possible!) rather than what Mommy needs to grow bigger! I'm sure next year will be more exciting basket contents-wise.
Ok, here's something sweet in the basket!
The Easter Bunny brought something in a little blue box to Nana's house for Kendall! Because everyone needs to cut their teeth on a Tiffany teething ring, right? She clutched onto that thing and didn't let it go until she fell asleep! She is SO my daughter!
1 comment:
Julie.. Kendall is just beautiful.. but I have to ask you- whats up with all the PINK and FRILLS??!!! I can't believe it!! ;o)
Post a Comment