Also, a little light bulb came on in her little head and she now uses pronouns properly when referring to herself. Which is actually kind of sad because I was getting a real kick out of her pointing at herself and saying "You!" Now she either says "I" or "Me." Grammar lessons to begin promptly! :)
Monday, December 6, 2010
Post-worthy occasion
Just a short note to mark the date of December 5th, 2010 as the day when "Mick" officially became "MickEY" to Kendall, and I officially became "Mommy!" Not sure why, but all of a sudden, Mickey Mouse (who had been inexplicably referred to as "Mick" for months) gained a syllable AND all of a sudden "Mama" became "Mommy!" I was beginning to fear being called "Mama" forever and it's just a bit too backwoods country-bumpkin for me so if that happened, I was going to insist that Chris be called "Paw."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment