Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Day #3

I made it OUT! And spent 5 glorious hours at the office while Kendall got some much needed play time at Nana's house. Only problem was going home. I thought the roads were decent (although not good) on the way TO the office (right after rush hour so they were still warm), but the sun didn't come out that day at all so by the time I drove home at 3:30, they were pretty scary. I witnessed 2 accidents right in front of me within 2 minutes of each other, then I spun out on a bridge and wound up in a stalled car facing backwards. I started back up, turned around, and made it to my mom's house ... but I was rattled. I put Kendall in the car and drove about 10 miles an hour (max) back to our house ... the entire time with Kendall in the backseat yelling "Go Mommy, GO GO GO!!" Was the most nerve wracking 2 miles of my life. No more ice driving for this mama.

No comments: