Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The 1/2 Birthday Party ...

... celebrated a month early because Mommy is (a) an idiot, (b) seriously in need of sleep, or (c) a little of both. What's even more sad is that a friend of mine had to point it out to me ... but no one else (including Chris) even noticed that I was a month off, and I wasn't informed until after 10PM! After the near burning down of our house for her 2nd birthday, and the rather embarrassing miscalculation of her 2.5 birthday, I'm done with birthdays for the year. Hell, I don't even want one. Anyhow, here are pictures from the celebration that Kendall got a month early!

Of course the gift had to come first ....
... a Mickey Mouse CD player. Yay. Another noisy toy, but I have no one to blame but myself. Both Grandmother and Nana gave Kendall Babar books. Great minds think alike! Kendall loves her books .... AND they're not noisy!
I didn't bake the cupcakes, but I did decorate them and think they turned out pretty cute! And Kendall was officially introduced to mini oreos.
She insisted on a candle to blow out so we used her favorite Mickey candle from her 2nd birthday (the one that wasn't melted in the oven cupcake fire). She also made her own crown.



The 2nd birthday cake turned her mouth black. The (early) 2.5 birthday cupcake turned it pink!

No comments: