Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Failed Halloween Photo shoot at Arboretum

Doing my best to ignore the fact that I'd been sick for the past 9 days and still felt like crud, I got Kendall all decked out in her cute Halloween outfit in hopes of finally getting a good picture of her in the pumpkin patch at the Arboretum.  Didn't happen.  She whined, cried, screamed, threw things, and was basically unpleasant the entire time we were there.  The picture at the professional photo stand definitely did not happen.  So we decided to walk around a bit.  

 

 Then she had to be in time out for a bit.

Then, under extreme duress, she picked out the most un-round pumpkin she could find (she was told to find a pretty round one) and insisted on taking it home.  Then I picked out a nice round one for the rest of the family.  On the way out, I bribed her with M&M's to please pose for a picture in her wagon with the pumpkins.




 "Smile!"  I said.  Got this.

"Remember, you're going to get M&M's if you smile pretty!"  Got this.  

Then this.  I gave up.


I did get some sort of cute ones when we got home and put the pumpkins on the front porch.  




Here's the only decent one we got while at the Arboretum.  And it's only decent because she was unaware that she was being photographed.

Getting her picture for the Christmas card this year should be fun.

No comments: