Right after I took this picture, I told Kendall to "please be careful with Mommy's Radko musical nutcracker because Grandmother gave that to Mommy a few years ago and it's very fragile." For some reason, this prompted my little songbird to burst into song. What song you ask? Why, "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" of course! Note to self, the child does pay attention to the lyrics of the music played in the car.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
It's beginning to look a lot like ...
.... CHRISTMAS! We will not be decorating the big tree until after Thanksgiving, but I figured since we're hosting Thanksgiving, it would be nice to have the house looking festive! This year I'm putting the Christmas decorations up in "stages." The main reason for this is all of a sudden, for the first time in my life really, I seem to have "help" with my decorating endeavors. No, not Chris. For some inexplicable reason, he manages to avoid both the annual assembling and disassembling of Christmas around here. But, like her mommy, the Christmas spirit hit Kendall early this year ... and boyohboyohboy does she like to decorate! It's nice having company while decorating. Even if that company exponentially increases the amount of time required to decorate. Thus, the "2011 stages of Christmas decor." Stay tuned. There shall be more postings as the stages progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment