1. Kendall's list of things she is going to "wish about" in the fountain at the zoo: her friends, nail polish, mermaids, milk, and coffee.
2. When she was told it was a holiday weekend (Labor Day), Kendall squealed and asked when she was getting her present.
3. On the phone with Nana in the car, very nonchalantly, "Hi Nana. How's the weather there?"
4. While stirring her ice cream, I heard Kendall singing, "Stiiiirrr it uuuup, little daaarlin', stiiiirrrr it uuuuup...." Gotta love a kid who sings Marley!
5. While walking in a parking lot past a man with a prosthetic arm (that, in her defense, really did appear to have a hook at the end of it) Kendall pointed and yelled, "LOOK, Mommy! Captain Hook!" This was a bit mortifying, actually, but I think I'll want to remember it when she's older.
6. Chris asked Kendall if she would come snuggle with him on the couch on Sunday morning and she informed him, "Sorry Daddy. I have to get to work." This is a bit sad, but the look he gave me when I started singing, "The cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon," was priceless!
7. When driving up to our house after the roof had been replaced while we were (thankfully) gone for the day, Kendall got all excited and said, "Ooooooh! I LOVE our new roof!" The roof looks exactly the same as the old roof. She just loves anything "new."
8. Kendall put Chris's cowboy hat on and announced, "I'm going to be a cowgirl when I grow up - MOOOOOO!" LOL!"
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment