The "Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular," that is! Today, Kendall and I went to see this show - something I truly hope will be an annual holiday tradition for the two of us! Here we are in front of our tree before we headed out. You can't see it in the picture, but I am wearing the Christmas necklace Kendall made for me last year and has been asking me to wear on almost a daily basis since then. I got lots of compliments on it at the show when Kendall proudly told anyone and everyone who would listen that she made it for me! ;)
Due to a recent experience where I was in my car for a total of 3.5 hours one day (and didn't even leave the city limits of Dallas), I was so worried about the traffic getting to Grand Prairie that we left a tad bit too early and got to the theatre almost an hour early. But no worries. It just allowed us time to purchase ridiculously priced pretzels. And M&M's. And a Rockette doll. And to use the bathroom (twice).
Finally the show started and Kendall was mesmerized. I was also very glad I bought her the Rockette doll because she danced with that doll for most of the show.
Cotton candy and M&M's at intermission ("Cool Mom of the Year" award went to me today!)
And then we had the sugar crash on the way home. The show was amazing and worth every penny, but the "show" I had watching Kendall completely entranced by the show was priceless! She wants to be a Rockette when she grows up. May need to get a stretching machine b/c I'm not so sure she'll be tall enough!






No comments:
Post a Comment