Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Thursday, February 7, 2013

4 year check up

2 shots in the legs - no tears until after the shots (when I'm sure her legs were sore!).  After going to great lengths last fall to select a new pediatrician's office and finally escape the incompetence of the administration at her previous doctor's office, the doctor we selected (Dr. Curtis) was out on medical leave during the time of Kendall's annual physical.  So we saw Dr. Watkins and LOVE LOVE LOVE him!  I think we'll be returning to him.  Kendall still wants to see Dr. Curtis, but Dr. Watkins is older and more experienced so I think we'll stick with him while he's still there.  And he was wonderful with her!

Stats

Height:  40.75 inches (75th percentile)
Weight:  40 pounds (75th percentile)
Blood Pressure:  86/64

She passed her vision and hearing tests with flying colors and, aside from a rash on her backside because she's still in pullups at night, she got the thumbs up!

No comments: