Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Monday, March 18, 2013

Visit to Copolo Farm!

A highlight of this NC visit was a trip to see the Copolos and their menagerie of critters!  We started off with a visit and pony ride from Kaylie the pony.  We also visited the other horses, Maggie and Allegra in the pasture.  










Then a formal introduction to Kelly's chickens, one of whom was very friendly and appears to think she's a cat.  They have guinea hens too, but they weren't quite as social.





Then went inside to have some guinea pig time!  I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that Kendall has not asked for a pony, but IS asking for a guinea pig.  I think I'd rather get her a pony.  


She's also asked for a foosball table.  Probably more realistic and lower maintenance than a critter!


As we were leaving, she allowed Kelly to braid her hair into a fancy braid!  So it really is just me who isn't allowed to touch her hair!  


We had a great time and can't wait to go back to visit!  Maybe mommy will get on a horse next time (and then probably not walk for a week afterwards!)  :)

No comments: