Kendall and I had a nice 4th of July in NC this year! Did some swimming in Nana and Saza's pool.
And did some puzzling after a failed attempt at a rest.
Festive toes!
I think it will be a while before I let a 4 year old paint my nails again.
The Copolos came over for some swimming, dinner and fireworks. Kendall was SO excited to see Kelly and Chris!
And Kelly had the same decorated toes!
The child who screams like she's being eviscerated when I try to lightly brush her hair allowed Kelly to do THIS to her hair!
Poor Chris. He did a great job being bossed around (and occasionally squished) by two girls!
We had a few small fireworks we set off in the driveway but it was awfully wet. The timing was good, though - it started pouring right after we came back inside.








No comments:
Post a Comment