Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer of Movies!

"Turbo" is officially the third movie Kendall has seen in the past 3 weeks.  Yes, she's wearing shoes that are hot pink patent leather (and a size too big) and is sporting a tiara held together by duct tape.  


Popcorn and Twizzlers (Kendall calls them "Twigs") - necessities for me in movie theatres that don't serve alcohol.  Sadly, instead of leaving the theatre happy and relaxed, I left with a stomach full of Twizzlers that later resulted in a brightly colored and horror movie-esque puking session.



Kendall didn't even make it out of the parking lot before she zonked out.  I believe she was mid-sentence telling me she didn't feel like taking a rest or nap today and ..... (then the tiara came off, the head flopped and the snoring/drooling started)


God help me, but the next movie she wants to see is "Smurfs 2."  I imagine this means I'm going to have to suffer through Smurfs 1 at some point in the next week or so.  Fortunately, this will be at home where I'll have wine handy.   


Smurfs 2 will necessitate the return to Studio Movie Grill Theater where there is a red button on the table that can be pushed and wine magically appears.  We saw Monsters University at SMG last weekend and it was a decent experience.   

We all got individual pizzas, I got wine, I think Chris got a root beer float, and Kendall got a massive milkshake.  This was not a cheap movie date - in fact I'm pretty sure it was well in excess of $100 for the three of us to eat, drink and watch a movie.  But I really think the wine made it worth it.   Ooooh, maybe they'll serve blue smurfberry wine for the Smurf movie!  

No comments: