Me: "Sure we can watch it, but there are no smurfs in Snow White."
Kendall: "Yes there are! There are seven of them!"
The part of me that wasn't laughing about "Snow White and the Seven Smurfs" is a bit mortified that my child can so easily confuse a classic Disney movie with something as awful as the Smurfs!
2. In a conversation about why I don't like the circus:
Me: "I don't agree with how they treat their animals and I feel that wild animals should be in the wild."
Kendall: "Yes, in the forest. Or the ZOO!"
3. Kendall: "Mommy, you're too BOSSY."
Me: "Yep. That's my job."
Kendall: "When I have my own kids, I'm not going to boss them around."
Me: "I find that hard to believe."
Kendall: "Actually, I'm not going to have kids. I'm going to own a grocery store and you can work with me. I'll be YOUR boss!"
Truth be told, the kid already IS my boss. But she can NEVER. FIND. OUT.
4. When she asked if we could Facetime with Rehnny in Heaven, I was quick with my first response that Rehnny is a dog so he doesn't have an iPhone. She then asked, "What about the person taking care of him in Heaven." I'm still a bit stumped about why Heaven isn't equipped with iPhones. I mean, seriously, how can anywhere without an iPhone be Heaven??
5. After dinner one night, she ran to the bathroom and told me she was "going to make room for dessert." Definitely related to her Saza!
6. Teaching a 4 year old to say "I love you" in french was not my best of ideas. She walked around for the next few days saying "Shit Adore!" Now we know why Fancy Nancy (who thinks "everything sounds better in french!") doesn't ever say "I love you" in french in her books.
No comments:
Post a Comment