Nana and Saza came and spent a week with us and I took an uncharacteristically small amount of pictures. Given that it was over 100 degrees each day they were here, there was a lot of pool time.
And, of course, several breakfasts at Barbecs, where I discovered that Kendall has a status somewhat similar to that of Norm from Cheers.
My birthday was low key (I worked) but we had a nice pizza dinner and Kendall and Nana made me a yummy sugar chess pie. Kendall also made me a beautiful red fresh water pearl bracelet!
Poor Ralphie ....
And there was a much anticipated trip to Chuck E. Cheese from which I was blissfully excused because of work. Darn. I do need to go watch Kendall shoot hoops sometimes, though. Apparently she's really good!
I was also given a reprieve from seeing Smurfs Two, although, having just seen Planes (which was surprisingly awful), I'm not sure if Smurfs Two wasn't the better movie! We had a nice visit with Nana and Saza and Kendall acquired too many new things to list. But this entire Sofia the First outfit, including tiara and shoes, is a new favorite (of Kendall's, not mine).






No comments:
Post a Comment