Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Friday, August 23, 2013

Spirit Day

Every Friday is "Spirit Day" at Lamplighter and the kids are encouraged to wear ridiculously priced spirited school attire.  I dutifully bought Kendall the red Lamplighter Spirit shirt that apparently everyone has and sells out quickly (it actually really did sell out quickly) and she hates it.  She finally agreed to wear it but insisted that it was "too ugly for her" (I have to say I kind of agree) and then refused to let me do anything with her hair because "it may as well be all ugly too."  Of course, this is the day that they had professional pictures taken of each kid as they got out of their cars.  Ah well.  I snapped this picture when we were in the carpool line.  I'm wondering how long the brief amount of time that she can (and is, in fact, required to) get out of her car seat before the car has stopped moving is going to be a highlight of her day?


No comments: