Sunday, June 15, 2014
Dance Camp - Mini Recital
Kendall attended Dance Camp at the JCC last week and on the last day, there was a mini recital. There were 8 girls in her class, ranging in age from 3 to almost 6, and they were allowed to wear anything they wanted to the show. It was absolutely adorable and I have to admit that I was a bit surprised at how graceful Kendall is! She is starting a weekly dance class at a studio up the street from our house next week. The principal reason for this was because I didn't want to feel like I'd spent over $50 on dance shoes for a 5 day dance camp .... but after I saw her show, I realized that she really might be ready for it now! At one point, she looked directly at me and said, "Look mom! I'm not running off the stage!" LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment