I told Kendall I would get her a fish for the new house at the beginning of this summer. I did not realize that the fish would be coming home with us as a party favor from the first birthday party of the summer. Who gives live animals as party favors??? Note to self, do not attend an Easter party at Avery's house.
As it turns out, Emily (the party favor that cost me $40) is quite the personable little fish. She begs for food. A lot. She wags her tail fin when she sees us. She follows me in her bowl if I walk from one side to the other. And Kendall has taught her a trick: "Swim Emily! Good fish!" Smartest fish ever.
Here are some pictures from the mermaid princess pool party from whence the fish came.
I call this one the "parental paparazzi."



No comments:
Post a Comment