Pumpkin gutting is still gross.
Every witch needs a black cat! This orange one will have to do this year.
Since we didn't trick or treat in our new neighborhood this year, we put the cat-o-lantern out a night early.
Kendall's girls got into their costumes a night early too.
And the dutiful, camera happy mama got lots of pictures!
I managed to take horrible pictures at the Lamplighter Halloween Parade and this is the best I could do. Yes, her hand is front of her face. She's waving. The kid was born to be in parades ... aversion to walking, aside.
Year #3 trick or treating with the Conleys! We've all moved out of the old neighborhood, but it's tradition so Kendall and I drove over to their new house to trick or treat with them. For the first time, I had trouble telling the twins apart. Ninja turtles look very similar until they turn around and one has a pony tail and the other does not.
Even I managed to dress up this year.
Why yes, of course that's coffee in my coffee cup!
I think they did pretty well!





No comments:
Post a Comment