2. Me: "Kendall, did you dig a hole in the nice new grass in our backyard?"
Kendall: "No, the dogs did it!"
Me: "And they used your shovel that is in the hole?"
Kendall: "No silly. Dogs can't use shovels."
Busted.
3. Kendall: "I am SO tired of cleaning up after my girls!"
Me: "why is it you clean up after them but not after yourself very often?"
Kendall: "because I'm their mom and you're mine and that's what moms do. Be happy you don't have THREE kids like I do."
Me: "Thank god for small favors"
Me: "why is it you clean up after them but not after yourself very often?"
Kendall: "because I'm their mom and you're mine and that's what moms do. Be happy you don't have THREE kids like I do."
Me: "Thank god for small favors"
4. "Mommy, don't worry, I would NEVER put one of my American Girl dolls in the fire." Um, okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment