After approximately 39 weeks of successful growth, and approximately 6 years and 8 months of perfection maintenance, I allowed Kendall to have holes poked in her ears. Kendall's tolerance for pain is a bit on the low side and she just wanted "to get it over with." She was a real trooper! Picked out really pretty little white flower earrings, sat still like a champ, squeezed my hand, and did not cry. Until just after it was over. I think it hurt a bit more than she'd expected and she was a bit shocked by that. But the tears only lasted a few seconds. Thankfully, Sweet and Sassy pierces both ears at the same time. I feel fairly certain that Kendall would be sporting one sole pierced ear if this were not the case. Within an hour she'd forgotten about them and has, so far, been cleaning and twisting them regularly. Oh, and on the way home, she asked when she could get her nose pierced. Are ear piercings a gateway drug to further piercings?
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment