Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Monday, April 27, 2009

My More "Canine" Side

Since having a baby in the house, I have discovered some new traits I now share with my dogs.

1. I can now sleep pretty much anywhere, anytime (and relish the opportunity).
2. I eat at the speed of light because the interruption of my meal is imminent.
3. I'd really rather not bother putting on clothes ...they slow me down (don't worry, clothing myself is a sacrifice I still make out of respect for others.)
4. Sometimes, when the front door is open, I feel an incredible urge to bolt as fast as I can (don't worry, I won't).
5. I leave my house looking like no human should look ...and don't care.
6. I have gone a ridiculous amount of days without bathing ...and don't care. (The smell can be surprisingly comforting)
7. I am significantly more hairy.
8. My toenails are so long I've almost had to go up a shoe size, yet clearly someone else is going to have to do something about that for me.
9. NEVER before I had a baby, not in my most intoxicated state, have I ever felt the need to sniff the hind end of another. Ever. Yet I hold that baby's butt to my nose a minimum of 10 times a day.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

This is hilarious ... and your poor husband.