Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lefty or Righty?

I know it's too early to determine Kendall's "handedness," but this picture my mom texted me at work today amused me. Her dexterity with utensil usage continues to improve in both hands BUT it makes me wonder if the fact that she's using her left hand for the mac and cheese (the preferred food, although peas are a close second) means something?? She does typically feed herself with the left hand. And she typically scribbles with her right hand. And she typically hits me with her right hand (that behavior is improving).

Upon further reflection, my best guess is that this picture means nothing more than my incredibly bright (and food oriented) child has figured out that she can eat faster if she uses both hands!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm still stuck on the part where you said your mom TEXTED YOU A PHOTO. I didn't know Nanas knew how to do that.

Julie said...

Yes. She can text pictures ... but can't figure out how to use call waiting. Odd.