Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Baby Pool Naked Fun!

We FINALLY had a morning in Dallas, TX where the temps were below 100 degrees (at 8:30AM ... they were back up to a miserable level by 10). Kendall's little pool had been sitting on the back porch for the past 2 months collecting leaves, dirt and creepy crawly things. It was waaay past time to bathe the dogs so we decided to have a backyard morning, cleaned out the pool, filled it up, cleaned the dogs, and had some good ol' fashioned naked fun! At least Kendall had some naked fun. I'm sure my neighbors are grateful that I remained clothed ... although Chris did make a brief appearance to water some shrubs in his boxer shorts.

I knew that giving the child the hose was not the brightest of ideas, but I figured I was getting wet bathing dogs anyway so I might as well let her have fun and soak me. And she did, right after I took these 1st few pictures.


Her newest "toy" is an umbrella. She saw a little girl the first morning of school when it rained with a cute little kid umbrella and she just HAD to have one. Why it HAD to come in the pool is beyond me ...




Upon seeing this next picture, Uncle Chip apparently made some comment like, "who's the naked old guy in Kendall's pool with her umbrella?" and I was about to go mama bear on him until I realized that his perception of the picture was pretty darn accurate ... as well as hilarious!

And of course every kid should have the opportunity to play with a toilet scrubber, right? (I'd used it to scrub her pool with dish detergent so it was relatively clean)

And it just wouldn't be a proper "naked time" without the performance of a "big big show" on the grill deck by Kendall and the hi-hi's!

No comments: