Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Best Mommy Ever!"

This morning when I put Kendall in the car to go to the zoo, completely unprovoked, the child said to me, "Mommy, you're the best Mommy EVER!" I think I remained a puddle for the rest of the morning. And then a pushover for the rest of the day.

After naptime, we made homemade hamburger pizza for dinner:


The finished product!
Somehow or another clothes were shed while the pizza was in the oven so in addition to being allowed to eat her pizza on the couch in front of the television, she was allowed to do so naked.
And then had a bowl of "emmy m's" (M&M's) for "zert" ... on the couch ... in front of the television ...naked.
See what good can come from a simple little compliment to Mommy? :)

No comments: