Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Zoo Trip with Friends

Had another BEAUTIFUL Thursday morning last week so back to the zoo we went!!! Met up with Sean (far left) and Jackson (middle). I love, love, love these little boys, as does Kendall!


These next set of pics are my absolute favorite pictures of Sean. The boy's a character!! And if you look past the three adorable children, there is also a "cheetoh" posing (although not nearly as awesomely as Sean) just behind the window.


Pony ride #3 - this time on "Tank," an appaloosa, paint. Sweet guy but very young. As in 2 years old. Had I known this before putting Kendall on his back, I'm not sure she'd have had a pony ride that day. Appaloosas are cute, but I have some pretty vivid memories from my youth of various Appaloosas with some seriously loose screws. And 2 years old is awfully young. Worked out ok, though!


No comments: