And here she is in a magician outfit I ordered for her just before I left. "Mommy guilt" required me to leave her with the promise of a gift each day. Little did I know, but in hindsight should have suspected, that Nana and Saza were going to double my gifting attempts. Next time I will leave the unnecessary gifting to them.
Of course there was some naked magic too. I think she may have been trying to make Ginger disappear.
I don't have pictures of all gifts, but in addition to the magician outfit, I came home to find a Minnie Mouse bingo game, a Minnie Mouse matching game, a new Minnie Mouse purse, a Cinderella nightgown and dress up shoes (admittedly from me), a new Minnie Mouse outfit, and new coloring paraphernalia.
Meals were served in odd rooms of the house ...
.... and it wouldn't be a visit with Nana without cupcake decorating. Warning: do not eat the cupcakes around here if you're concerned about a few kid germs.
Or about the fact that they were decorated while half naked.
I think Kendall had as much fun with Saza and Nana as I had in Coronado. Saza and Nana, however, are now in need of a serious vacation! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment