Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Kendall Jane Harris - 6 years old

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Lamplighter Carnival 2014≈

Fun times had by all at this year's completely over the top and ridiculously expensive school carnival!









Last year I waited too long to sign up for my required parent shift and wound up standing in the 100 degree heat on a giant blow up zip line catching really large children.  This year I wised up and signed up for my shift early.  Like before school started.  I scored the final available shift at the petting zoo from 2:30 to 4 where I got to sit in the shade and basically do nothing but swoon over this little guy!  


Chris wised up and realized that only one parent per child is required to work a shift and he canceled his shift at the concession stand.  Next year, the parent shift is all his.  And next year, I will bring a flask.   * Side note:  2 baths later and the child's scalp is still pink, blue, and sparkling.  


No comments: