We had a freakishly cool September day here last weekend during which even I wore a sweater. Maybe my blood is just getting thin from being in Texas so long, but I swear it was cold! Kendall and I went to visit her BFF, Silke, and her mom, Mom-Kendall at their house that evening and it was perfect for roasting marshmallows and making s'mores in the chiminea. Alas, the weather was just a tease since it went back up to above 90 degrees the next day. This is probably a good thing because I was dangerously close to getting out the Christmas decorations in September. I suppose I should wait after Halloween. PS - yes, Kendall's dress is on backwards and yes, the girls didn't seem to be as wimpy about the temperature as the moms!
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment