My child is going to put me in an early grave. She thoroughly enjoyed my minor heart attack this past Sunday morning before I realized that if she indeed did have the chicken pox, measles, small pox, etc, all of which she has been immunized for, she would most likely not be standing there smiling. My second heart attack lasted a bit longer until it was confirmed that she had used washable marker. The kid had spots in places that I'm not sure how the h*ll she reached. She had even dotted the bottoms of her feet. If I ever happen across the author of the children's book that gave her this idea, he/she may want to disappear quicker than these spots did. Seriously .... do kids need to be reading books that give them this kind of idea?? I think not.
Monday, September 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment